5DtoRGB batch GUI
is a GUI interface to do batch work under windows for Rarevision 5DtoRGB.
THIS IS FOR RAREVISION 1.56 beta (b2) DO NOT USE WITH version 1.54
- It finds your .mov (or .mts) file in the directory you specify
- convert your file to different format/matrix/gamma in same time with Super Batch
- move trans-coded files with file name you chose to a output directory with name you chose (both use jolly parameters and custom name)
- It supports output container (mov or avi), Decoding Matrix , Gamma flagging, fps rate. (see 5DtoRGB.exe User Guide for more info about parameters)
- You need Rarevision 5DtoRGB version 1.5.6 beta (b2) Preview Disclaimer DONT USE 1.54 (the behaviors of command line version of 1.56beta is different of 1.54 and batch script is NOT working with that version) if you want use with Rarevision 1.54 use v0.11 Command Line or v0.041 beta GUI instead
- Download the file
- than Unzipit
- Run it (32bit 5DtoRGBbatchGUIx86.exe or 64bit 5DtoRGBbatchGUIx64.exe version available even if is not very important for GUI interface )
- Once the GUI window open you can set up different General parameters
- The directory where 5DtoRGB.exe is located
- The directory where the .mov files are located
- The directory where you want save yours converted files
- Then you find 7 tabs to convert same input file to different format in same batch ( i call this Super Batch)
in each tab you can set the followig parameters:
- A button to enable the conversion or not
- The custom file name output (click on button to change)
- The custom folder name output (click on button to change)
- The desired output format
- The decoding matrix to use
- The gamma flagging to use
- The FPS of you output file
- The output container (MOV or AVI)
- Do the same for one other tab if you need it!
- Press the Batch convert button! The conversion start
- You can see progress of conversion on console windows, the main windows during this time is disable, if you want stop the process close the console windows.
- That all!! you have yours file converted!!!
v0.5 Beta GUI version 20/09/2013 done with Autoit
- this version use Rarevision 5DtoRGB 1.56beta (b2) DO NOT USE with version 1.54
- TODO Post-Processing Technicolor CineStyle Dont Work with batch!! if some one know command line syntax to made it work i am pleased to add’it in the batch script.
v0.041 Beta GUI version 17/09/2013 done with Autoit
- add option to find .mts file mainly for Panasonic GH2 DSRL in input folder
v0.04 Beta GUI version 30/08/2011 done with Autoit
- Correct problem to redraw 5DtoRGB folder name after change the directory
- Add msg box if to ask what to do if try to overwrite destination file, before in some case you can erase your original input file :-(( now you CANT
- re enable firs tab conversion enable batch button
- Know bug: if you have a file in your input folder with name [filename]_1.mov where [filename] is one of yours .mov file, Batch GUI will freeze and you need to close/kill
- Save and reload your parameters to/from 5DtoRGB-BatchGui.INI
- Custumize tab name: manualy edit 5DtoRGB-BatchGui.INI file last line after TabName you set name of the 7 tabs (comma separated) (Lucas Pfaff idea 😉 )
v0.03 Alpha GUI version 27/08/2011 done with Autoit
- new version of Super batch using diffrent tabs and you can specify any parameres for diffrent job (Dmatrix, gamma, fps, container, out format)
ex: DNxHD36 with cinestyle matrix for proxy to do cutting with nice look and Uncompressed 10 bit 422 with ITU-R BT.601 for final render before color correction
- possibility to define your file name output with different parameters
- possibility to define your sub folder name output with different parameters
- some minor bug fix.
Made by Paolo Rudelli
Bug report and suggestion infoatpaolorudelli.com